TREP$ ProductsAll of our TREP$ products have been created with quality and ease-of-use in mind. Moreover, recognizing that each school is unique and has different needs, the TREP$ program and supporting materials have been designed to be flexible in nature. For example:
- Lessons and activities are suitable for students in grades 4-8;
- The program can be used for a single grade level or for mixed age/grade groups;
- Workshops work equally well for small and large classes;
- Classes can be adjusted to run between 60 to 75 minutes in length;
- With scripted lesson plans, Workshops can be taught by a professional teacher, parent association volunteer, home-school parent, or anyone willing to invest less than 2 hours per week!
The TREP$ Start-Up Kit
All you need is the desire to teach kids about business, and the TREP$ Start-up Kit will take care of the rest! Here are the items included in this comprehensive package and the benefits you will enjoy with your one-time purchase.The TREP$ Workshop Facilitator Manual and CD-ROM
- provide an engaging curriculum that can be incorporated into the school day or used as a stand-alone afterschool program;
- include minute-by-minute, scripted lesson plans that allow you to spend less time planning and more time focusing on the kids;
- contain a comprehensive Powerpoint presentation to accompany each Workshop lesson;
- show thumbnail graphics of supplemental visual aids used in the Workshops;
- describe in detail each portion of the lesson including the objectives, materials, preparation, behavior guidelines, instruction, group activities, review of challenges, and closing remarks.
- The TREP$ Chairperson Guide and CD-ROM include step-by-step directions, time-saving tools, and customizable forms to oversee the entire program from soup to nuts.The TREP$ Kickoff DVD, when shown to your target audience, creates excitement and interest in participating in TREP$.The TREP$ Student Workbook Sample
(1 copy for teacher reference; student copies purchased separately)The TREP$ Student Workbook Sample is provided for teacher reference only and cannot be duplicated. Copies of the Student Workbooks (see below) are required for all participants, and must be purchased separately.The TREP$ Single-Use License provides the purchasing organization with a non-transferable license to implement TREP$ one time, at one school or location. While the other kit items are reusable year after year, the Single-Use License expires after one TREP$ implementation. Automatic renewal of the Single-Use License will conveniently be provided for free, however, each time Student Workbooks are purchased for each participant for an upcoming implementation.The TREP$ Online Sign-In Code allows customers access to a multitude of valuable resources on the TREP$ website, including updates to products, as long as your license is in effect.The TREP$ Publicity Guidebook and CD-ROM provide all of the materials needed to help promote the TREP$ Marketplace to the school and the community at large — getting the kids the audience they deserve so that they can really shine!The TREP$ Marketplace Guidebook and CD-ROM include everything that is needed to plan and execute the TREP$ Marketplace including options for table layouts, staffing suggestions, and more.Again, purchase of TREP$ Student Workbooks will be required, as well. Once your registration period has closed and you have a precise number of participants, visit the website again to order as many TREP$ Student Workbooks as you need.
TREP$ Student Workbooks
Entrepreneurship is wildly appealing to kids in this age group. Once your target audience views the enticing TREP$ Kickoff DVD, you’ll see firsthand the incredible level of interest that is generated. You’ll need to purchase TREP$ Student Workbooks, so that each of your eager ‘treps will have all of the resources they need to follow along in the Workshops and to be well-informed as they start their businesses. Reasonably priced at $12 per book, the TREP$ Student Workbooks are a critical component, and therefore are required to successfully implement the program.* The TREP$ Student Workbook is used in conjunction with the TREP$ Start-up Kit. It is not a stand-alone product. It is protected by copyright and cannot be duplicated.
- allows students to follow along in class and gives them a place to jot down notes or ideas as they become inspired;
- reviews all of the Workshop content and activities, in case someone is absent or just wants to “brush up” on a particular topic;
- includes basic business forms like a Loan Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Expense Worksheet, and Business Plan — useful tools to guide ‘treps from vision to venture;
- provides each participant with a take-home resource that they can use during TREP$ and long after, as they choose to continue their business or explore other entrepreneurial opportunities!
$6Help your entrepreneurs shine with our exclusive waist aprons with the TREP$ logo. The one-size-fits-all aprons are fun, fashionable, and functional. When worn at the TREP$ Marketplace, they lend an air of uniformity and professionalism to the young businesspeople. The ‘treps wear them proudly and love using the three divided pockets to keep their newly earned cash organized and safe. These aprons make nice keepsakes for the participants and adult volunteers, alike. And priced at an affordable $6 each, who can resist?
These compact calculators with the TREP$ logo come in handy at your TREP$ Marketplace! The ‘treps love to use them to figure out the cost of a big purchase, especially if they’ve got a line of customers waiting to buy. Priced at $5, the calculator is a practical memento from your TREP$ experience.
Draw some special attention to your Marketplace by hanging this TREP$ banner! It measures 2.5′ x 8′ and is made of durable, fade-resistant vinyl. Adhesive hangers are included, so that it can be conveniently hung. The banner retails for $89.
Youth M (10-12), L (14-16)
Adult S, M, L, XL
Replacement Discs and GuidebooksParticipating TREP$ Schools may order replacement guidebooks and discs, should theirs get lost or damaged.Replacement Guidebook with CD-rom $40Replacement CD-rom $10Replacement Kick Off DVD $10