All of our TREP$ products have been created with quality and ease-of-use in mind. Moreover, recognizing that each school is unique and has different needs, the TREP$ program and supporting materials have been designed to be flexible in nature. For example:
- Lessons and activities are suitable for students in grades 4-8;
- The program can be used for a single grade level or for mixed age/grade groups;
- Workshops work equally well for small and large classes;
- Classes can be adjusted to run between 60 to 75 minutes in length;
- With scripted lesson plans, Workshops can be taught by a professional teacher, parent association volunteer, home-school parent, or anyone willing to invest less than 2 hours per week!
Click on these links to learn more about the benefits your organization will enjoy when purchasing the TREP$ Start-up Kit , the TREP$ Student Workbooks , our signature TREP$ Aprons , and TREP$ Calculators.